Sunday, July 17, 2011

Probate Mind

Dear Brother Ron

What does it mean if someone tells you that "there will be worse days coming to me" and when i asked why, they said "probate mind". I am a "baby Christian" and this was told to me by a Christian man I was seeing. I recently got an email from another girl on his Myspace saying he was trying to date her as well. Supposedly this man wants to be a Pastor one day, and he sure knows the bible and loves to minister.

I let him have it because i didn't fully trust him and he kept telling me the spirit lives in him and he wouldn't hurt me and that i have trust issues....well he got caught and now he's disappointed in me??? Then he told me that worse things are to come for me and when i asked him why...he just said probate mind that's why. Meaning me! Worse things for me.

He seems to know a lot and always refers to scripture for answers. However, he said that God opened his heart to me and he knew i am to be his wife. He has proposed to me even. Well he made a move on me and we did end up having relations. I told him i felt it was a sin because we are not married and i'm not even divorced yet. My soon to be ex-husband was unfaithful so i left him in Aug 07. This new man tells me i have trust issues and i should trust in the lord...but then when it came to relations, he said God has sanctified us to be together and the bible says go "know" your wife. He says we are not doing wrong in God's eyes because the divorce and us not being married are rules of "THIS world". Is this true? Is this ok? He would make everything sound ok. He has an answer and turns to the bible for everything, but I'm afraid he is manipulating me. What do you think?

Luvte

Dear Luvte

I think Jesus saw this guy coming a long time ago.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

This bozo sounds more like a used car salesman than a minister. If he really loved you, he would respect your feelings and not try to hustle you into doing something you were uncomfortable with. I have been married for most of my 62 years. Marriage is a partnership based on mutual trust and respect. You don't trust him and he doesn't respect you. I really don't see much of a future in this relationship.

Jesus also told us not to look for God from external sources.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or lo there! for behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

You say you are afraid he is manipulating you. Who do you think is telling you this? Listen to the voice of your Father within you, not this manipulative jerk.

Best always
Brother Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment