Sunday, April 24, 2011

Am I Going to Hell?

Dear Brother Ron

I sold my soul to the devil ages ago and was a Satanist. I now believe in God but do wrong every day. I don't go to church and I'm not baptized. I used to curse at him every day but I want to change. Could I still make it to heaven? I'm 17.

Tyuxruyi X

Dear Tyuxruyi X

If God sent everybody to hell who makes mistakes, heaven would be a very lonely place. The only time Jesus ever looked somebody in the eye and told him he was going to heaven was the thief on the cross beside Him.

Luke 23:39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, "If thou be Christ, save thyself and us."
Luke 23:40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, "Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
Luke 23:41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss."
Luke 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, "Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom."
Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, "Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."

I hate to break it to you, but what most people call the soul is actually part of the living God alive inside of you. It's not yours to sell. So that bargain is invalid due to failure of the consideration.

Welcome to the brotherhood of God.

Best always
Brother Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment