Tuesday, October 13, 2009

White Magic

Dear Brother Ron

I need some information about white magic. Is it against God? I'm a Christian. I'm still unclear on this. I had a friend who was Wiccan, I used to divine with tarot cards, do spells out of her spellbooks, etc. It never seemed like something evil or bad, but it was a long time ago. I don't clearly remember it all.

I used to hear voices though and I have had some pretty freaky, almost demonic seeming dreams. Could they have come from that? I used to believe very strongly in things like healing, magic from the earth. One day I realized that I didn't want all the weight of that on me, and I decided to live normally.

I want some information from people who practice magic. I always felt like I was different, and for a while I felt in tune with nature, and like I was part of the earth, now I don't feel that way. Am I crazy or what?

Kickster

Dear Kickster

No, you're not crazy. You just decided to ignore your instincts so that you could "grow up". You need to get back to who you really are and use the talents our Father has given you.

White magic is not against God. Any true Wiccan knows the power of the Rule of Three. Any evil you do comes back to you three times over. So does the good you do. Who in their right mind would do evil to others knowing they would get three times as much thrown back at them? All the stuff you see in the movies about evil witches is the product of Hollywood's imagination and imposters practicing Satanism in the name of witchcraft. There's a difference.As far as being against God, Jesus gave us two rules: love God and love each other.

Mat 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:38 This is the first and great commandment. Matthew 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

As long as you are acting with perfect trust in God and love of your fellow man, you are in perfect harmony with the rules Jesus gave us. It doesn't get any better than that.

He also taught us that God does not live in a building or a book.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Look deep within yourself for the guiding Spirit of God. Recall how you used to hear His voice. Use your talents to help His children, That's what real Christians do.

Best always
Brother Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment